How Do I Use Organic Sulfur Crystals?
Happy Body Organic Sulfur crystals are actually very easy to take.
The simple way is to take 1/4- 1 tsp. of crystals with 1 – 1.5 ounces of cold/room temp. filtered water and swirl glass around to get the crystals moving, drink them back without waiting for crystals to dissolve.
For any crystals left in the glass, just add a splash more of water and drink back – done!
Basics of using Organic Sulfur Crystals
- You do not have to wait for them to dissolve – just swallow with some liquid of your choice.
- You can use cold or warm/hot water, juices or coffee/tea.
- We suggest you do not use tap water (the chlorine can adversely effect the impact of the Sulfur).
- We suggest 2x daily, as Organic Sulfur only stays in the system 8 – 12 hours.
Note: Organic Sulfur does have a bitter taste that goes away in seconds of drinking. That’s it. It’s really that simple.
How Long Does It Take To Feel Impacts?
- On average people tend to see impacts from pure Organic Sulfur in just weeks (2 – 3) of consistent daily use.
- Please note timing and level of results will vary from person to person.
- The key to success, as with anything, is to take it daily / consistently.
Are There Side Effects from Organic Sulfur?
Organic Sulfur is very safe overall, and has a long, pristine track record of use.
As with any supplement though, there are some things to be aware of.
Organic Sulfur Side Effects:
Overall Organic Sulfur has been used for decades safely.
In fact, it is in actuality a food, a dietary nutritional supplement that is crucially important to the body.
As with everything there are some things to be aware of:
- Organic Sulfur has impactful detoxification properties, and as such, a small group of people, at the start of their Sulfur protocol, may feel fatigue, cold-like feelings, stomach issues and/or headaches as the body begins to remove toxins and certain heavy metals from the system. Again this is typically rare, but for people that do experience these detox effects, it’s typically very temporary and goes away with increased water intake and reducing the amount of Organic Sulfur over that period of time.
- Some people that are allergic to Sulfa or Sulfur-based foods like onions, garlic, and broccoli may have difficulty processing pure MSM. Start slow with your Organic Sulfur, and – as with all supplements – please consult with your doctor first.
- Taking over 1+ tablespoons of Organic Sulfur crystals in any one dose can create stomach upset, headaches and nausea. This amount is above the recommended dose of between 1/4 – 1 teaspoon per dose, and should only be done at the sole recommendation of your professional health practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding it is advised not to use MSM.
Always remember that if you have any preexisting conditions or before starting any new supplement protocol to discuss with your doctor or preferred professional health practitioner before starting.
How Long Does a 1 lb. Bag Last?
Each 1 lb bag contains 90.8 metric (5 gr.) teaspoons per bag.
- A casual user who takes this 1x per day will have a bag last anywhere between 60 – 90 days
- For a higher dose user who takes this 2x per day will have a bag last between 40 – 60 days
Can I Use Organic Sulfur if on Medications?
Organic Sulfur is typically very safe overall, and has a long, pristine track record of use.
Medications & Organic Sulfur:
In general, if on other medications, you will want to consult with your doctor before use.
This is even more important if you are on:
- Blood thinning medication as Organic Sulfur (pure MSM) has mild blood thinning properties.
- If you have predetermined sensitivity to Sulfa/Sulfur.
Other Supplements & Organic Sulfur
- MSM can be taking in coordination with other supplements and vitamins.
- In fact, it can help the body increase absorption optimization for many other vitamins and nutrients.
- If taking other minerals like zinc, magnesium, calcium or iron, it is important to take these as different times as Organic Sulfur (MSM) is a mineral as well, and as such can compete for similar metabolic pathways in the body, potentially reducing efficacy.
Do The Size of the Sulfur Crystals Matter?
No. What defines impact is 1. purity, and 2. not using any additives.