Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Liver Oil- 50 ml
- Regular price
- $199.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $199.99 CAD
- Unit price
Ever heard of ratfish? Many people are surprised to learn this beautiful, blue-eyed, spotted fish predates dinosaurs — and that Norwegian Vikings regarded its liver oil as the gold of the ocean!
Rosita continues to create ratfish liver oil today, to share its rich, ancient nutrients with people who are passionate about real food supplements.
When you try a bottle, you’ll experience:
- 100% ratfish liver oil, wild-caught from the pristine Norwegian fjords.
- Unprocessed, raw, and additive-free.
- A concentration of alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids) of up to 33%.
- Only naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin D.
- The powerful antioxidant, alpha-tocopherol (naturally occurring vitamin E).
- A full spectrum of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
- A fresh bottle lasts, due to the vitamin E profile.
- Handcrafted in small batches.
- A mild, buttery taste.
What is Ratfish Liver Oil?
Rosita is the only company on the market making authentic fresh, wild-caught, and raw ratfish liver oil.
If you’re unfamiliar with this supplement, it’s the real oil contained in the cells of fresh liver from the ratfish (Chimaera monstrosa). An ancient, whole food that is straw-colored and gentle in flavor and scent.
Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Oil is created using a rare, generations-old technique that naturally releases the oil from the hand-picked livers (using a gentle temperature shift). This can only be accomplished with healthy livers from freshly caught ratfish.
No heat, chemicals, steam, metals, or mechanical pressure are ever used in the creation of your oil. You can read more about Rosita’s heat-free and chemical-free patent to purify its oils and preserve their inherent nutrients, here.
This all means your ratfish oil maintains the same form and nutritional composition that nature gave it, without being altered in any way.
Who should consider adding ratfish liver oil to their supplement routine?
Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil appeals to a wide variety of health interests:
- Real foodies searching for a rare and unique nutrient profile.
- Those looking for a completely natural supplement that’s high in alkylglycerols.*
- Families with children on the spectrum (especially those with taste sensitivity to fish).*
- Spiritual people who want mental clarity and to decalcify the pineal gland (third eye), which supports meditation, relaxation and rest.*
- Anyone striving to improve and support their overall health, including the brain, and immune and circulatory systems.*
Latest ratfish liver oil testing results
Each batch of our ratfish liver oil is third-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity.
Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil contains a vibrant, naturally-occurring nutrient profile that includes:
- Alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids): A concentration of up to 33%
- Vitamin A: In the active, retinol form
- Vitamin D3: The most bioavailable, cholecalciferol form*
- Vitamin E: The powerful antioxidant alpha-tocopherol, which is the most biologically and chemically active form*
- A full spectrum of omega fats: Including omega-3 EPA and DHA, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11
According to published scientific studies, these nutrients support the body in many ways, such as:
- Potentially easing inflammation,
- Supporting the pineal gland,
- Supporting healthy cholesterol levels and the heart,
- Supporting the skin, and
- Inhibiting free radical damage.*
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: Take 10 to 12 drops daily.
- Children and sensitive individuals: Take 1 to 4 drops daily.
- Infants (as approved by the doctor): Take 1 to 2 drops in the mouth or mixed with breast milk.
- Breastfeeding moms: May consume the oil directly (2 to 5 drops daily) and allow the rich nutrients to pass through the milk to the baby.
- Low and slow: Rosita is a premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
- Store Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Shelf life for unopened bottles: 3 years from production date if stored in the fridge, 5 years if stored in the freezer.
- Shelf life for opened bottles: Once opened, store Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil in the refrigerator and consume within 3 months. Replace the cap after every use and return it to the fridge to extend freshness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.